- Store and manage all your GPS tracks
- Add photos and videos to your routes
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Show off your trails in Google Earth
A long but mostly easy walk. There are a few stiles needing a bit of agility and there was one fallen tree requiring a some clambering. My route home was longer and less pleasant because the Waveney valley was flooded and not easily crossed. The route includes three way-marked pubs, The Artichoke, the Wherry and the Swan. These were useful for thawing out as it was a very windy January day.